Give a Garden
Our Give a Garden program encourages healthy eating and self-sufficiency. If you would like to apply for a garden, click here.
Shared FUEL recognizes that there is only one planet so we must learn to share.
We believe that:
- Every human being can learn how to become more self-sufficient,
- Education holds the key to creating more sustainable lives,
- Community support helps to foster sustainability, and
- Sustainable living serves the long-term interests of people and the planet.
View a short film about Shared FUEL
Shared FUEL seeks to create and support sustainable programs that are good for people, our neighborhoods and the environment. We value the importance of:
- Lifting people up through small sustainable steps,
- Improving lives by helping families grow their own food,
- Raising environmental awareness of our everyday actions.
Click to learn more about Give a Garden and The Litter Project Ė two of our most popular programs.